Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Night Post

For those of you who read this blog, I'm sure you've noticed a trend in my posting since returning to work. I don't post at all during the week but instead save up all of my posting for the weekend, which mostly translates into Sunday night posting. So, here it is Sunday night and I'm struggling for some material. Why, you ask? Well, we went out of town this weekend I relied on my DH (in blogger terminology, that would "dear husband") to do the packing (because I had to leave during the wee hours of the morning before the rest of the family for a work-related recruiting event). He did a great job packing up the girls, EXCEPT he left the camera behind. Oh no!! He did buy me a disposable camera, so there will eventually be a few pictures from the weekend but I have none to post now. BUT, I can report that we survived our first weekend away with the girls! We're all a little tired today since the girls struggled to sleep in a different environment but, nevertheless, the weekend was generally a success. Proof, by way of photos, to come....so stay tuned!

No comments: