Sunday, July 27, 2008

Friends!

We had a wonderful Saturday night at casa Keyes this weekend. We had yummy food, great conversation, some fun game playing and we were lucky enough to have a great visit with the Boones. Moments of the evening were comical! Although we felt outnumbered by kids, we were actually one adult to one child......a true man-on-man defense! I admit that I was negligent in the photo taking until the girls were asleep (and the sleeping came in spurts!). So, I didn't capture everyone, but here are some highlights.

Throughout the evening, we were graced with the presence of the lovely Princess Alexandra.





And here is beautiful Dempsey with her daddy, Mordecai.






One of my favorite moments from the night was when I was trying to take a picture of Elijah and he was taking a picture of me at the same time on his own camera. I had to take about 20 shots before I could finally catch his smiling face behind that camera!





And here is Stephanie with Dempsey, followed by Steph, Mordy and Dempsey (Elijah was still very busy taking photos.....).







Thanks to Brian and Kristin for the hospitality! It was great to spend a Saturday evening with BOTH adults and children! :)

No comments: